Friday, November 12, 2010

Change is Good

Today is my last day at my current job.  (I say current because I seem to be changing employment quite regularly)  I've been working as a manager of a storage unit in our small town for almost 5 months and when a new owner bought the business, he decided to use a 24 hour kiosk rather than a human.  I actually don't blame him,  I think as a customer it makes sense.  (And I love gadgets)  It has just been a good, sensible job because it's full time AND I can take my 14 month old son along.

So....goodbye day job.  I'm actually excited for this change.  Winter is here and I hope to work in the studio, apply to some shows, visit family, ski a lot, and take some part time hours with my friends at The Fogglifter Cafe in McCall.  (I love that place!)

1 comment:

Sidni said...

Yes, change is good. So weird that the two of us are both making job changes at the same time. I will (again) be wearing a new name tag.